SAMU 50
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Service d'Aide Médicale Urgente

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
ETB Pokémon Fable Nébuleuse : où ...
Voir le deal
Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon EV6.5 : où trouver le ...
Voir le deal

Dubbo dating - Must be willing to hookup only!

AuteurMessage
PortMacq
Invité

Dubbo dating  - Must be willing to hookup only! Empty
MessageSujet: Dubbo dating - Must be willing to hookup only!   Dubbo dating  - Must be willing to hookup only! Icon_minitimeDim 24 Juil - 17:22

Bendigo online dating - Im tired of sweet talking bs My name is Daphne FLOURNOY Dubbo dating  - Must be willing to hookup only! Sydney1 Dubbo dating  - Must be willing to hookup only! Sydney2 Dubbo dating  - Must be willing to hookup only! Sydney3 Dubbo dating  - Must be willing to hookup only! Sydney4 I'm into trying new things. I'm looking for a mature male who's interested in making a new friend with benefits. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site: so contact me there I'm attracted to men who take care of themselves. You must be honest and CLEAN. Rockingham free online dating Launceston online dating Rockingham dating Nowra-Bomaderry online dating singles in Brisbane free online dating Looking to add to what i already have. Need to be discreet! Not interested in changing my situation or yours. Lets chat and see where it goes. Maybe meet for a drink and more. I like to do things that are different from the norm of everyday life. I'm outgoing but soft spoken. I don't get out much so when I do go out I like to have a good time. I dont want anything serious, just someone to satisfy me from time to time I'm confident and warm and caring. I love to smile and I love life. I'm independent but love being in the company, and in the strong arms of a man. I am the complete package and looking for another like me. I rate myself a 10. I have full hips, backside, breast, and lips. I want to be fukked and fukk someome. I do everything and nothing is off limits if we click. Ur pic will getf one from me. Just looking for someone who is interested in getting together every now and then for something new and exciting. What? Let's talk about it....Once you see what I look like you will definitely want to get to know me. im a fun loving sexy individual that is looking to experiment...i am recently a collrge graduate, i love to have the opportunity to meet a hot male, race isnt an issue. i am lookin for someone i can chill with and eventually have the opportunity to get to know you better! looking forward to hearing from you!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Dubbo dating - Must be willing to hookup only!
Page 1 sur 1